4.54 Acres in Iron County, UT.
Located just an hour West of Cedar City, UT, about an hour and half North of St. George, UT and about two and a half hours North of Las Vegas, NV.
Several homes nearby so power may be available.
Enjoy all that the desert has to offer with this quiet, large and peaceful setting with plenty of mountain views. If you like to get away from it all and be off the grid or do outdoor activities like ATVing, camping, hiking, you will love this area. It is also residential zoned if you are looking to build on it.
Asking $4,599 cash or owner financing term sale.
Financing terms are $250 down, $100 a month, 8% interest (no credit or background checks)
Reserve this property by clicking the button below to pay the down payment. If paying cash, an invoice will be sent to you for remaining amount. No other fees. The price you see is all you pay.
- State: Utah
- County: Iron
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Cedar City, UT and St. George, UT
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number: E-1715-0073-0000 and E-1715-0050-0000
- Size: 4.54 Acres
- Legal Description: LOTS 420 and 445 OF SECTION 34, GARDEN VALLEY RANCHOS, UNIT 1.
- GPS: 37.8070 -113.8539
- General Elevation: 5100′
- Zoning: Vacant Land
- Terrain: Flat with mountains in the distance
- Road Access: Dirt
- Power: Other
- Water: Other
- Sewer: Other
- Time Limit to Build: None
- Annual Taxes: Current and approx. $50/year
- Title Information: Free and Clear – Special Warranty Deed
- HOA: None
I have never been to this property. Everything I know about the property is here in this ad.