0.57 Acres in Kane County, UT.
Sold - Kane County Utah
0.57 Acres in Kane County, UT. Not far off of highway 89 North of Kanab, UT. Property is in the Bryce Woodland Estates. Located just 45 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park. The lot has plenty of trees as can be seen in the pictures. Come enjoy this property in the mountains not far from national parks. Enjoy all that the mountains have to offer with this quiet and peaceful setting. If you like to get away from it all and be off the grid or do outdoor activities like ATVing, camping, hiking, you will love this area. There are cabins in this area.
Asking $4,999 cash or owner financing term sale.
Financing terms are $250 down, $100 a month, 8% interest (no credit or background checks)
Reserve this property by clicking the button below to pay the down payment. If paying cash, an invoice will be sent to you for remaining amount. No other fees. The price you see is all you pay.
- State: Utah
- County: Kane
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Hatch
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 15-7-3
- Size: 0.57 Acres
- Legal Description: Lot 3, Block 7, BRYCE WOODLAND ESTATES, Unit 2
- GPS: 37.522948, -112.403856
- General Elevation: 8275′
- Zoning: Vacant Land
- Terrain: Mountains with trees
- Road Access: Dirt
- Power: Solar or Alternative System, may have power in area
- Water: By Alternative System, may have water lines in area
- Sewer: By Alternative System
- Time Limit to Build: None
- Annual Taxes: Current and approx. $65/year
- Title Information: Free and Clear – Special Warranty Deed
- HOA: None
I have never been to this property. Everything I know about the property is here in this ad.
- Land is 0.57 acre