2.62 Acre Cabin Lot on Cascade Lake, ID – Stream on Property
Sold - Valley County ID
2.62 acre cabin lot on Cascade Lake in Valley County, ID. Overlooks this beautiful lake. Lot is covered with trees. Gibson Creek runs through the West side of the property. Water and power are in the subdivision but will need to be run to the property. There is direct road access to the property on the North. See plot map. No CCR’s. Get your hands on this property today. Other lots for sale in the are are listed at $50,000 to $55,000. Owner financing is available.
Asking $39,999 cash or owner financing term sale.
Financing terms are $2,000 down, $400 a month, 8% interest (no credit or background checks)
Reserve this property by clicking the button below to pay the down payment. If paying cash, an invoice will be sent to you for remaining amount. No other fees. The price you see is all you pay.
- State: Idaho
- County: Valley
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Cascade, ID
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): RP000440000380
- Size: 2.6175 Acres
- Legal Description: Lot 2A-38, Subdivision CR-2, records of Valley County, Idaho
- GPS: 44.597344 -116.149058
- General Elevation: 5000′
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Mountain on lakeside covered with trees
- Road Access: Dirt or gravel direct to property
- Power: In subdivision. Will need to run to property
- Water: In subdivision. Will need to run to property
- Sewer: Septic or alternative system
- Time Limit to Build: None
- Annual Taxes: Current and approx. $132/year
- Title Information: Free and Clear – Special Warranty Deed
- HOA: None
If you are interested in seeing the approximate corners of the lot, here are the approximate GPS Coordinates:
NW Corner: 44.597884 -116.149834
NE Corner: 44.597905 -116.148480
SW Corner: 44.596986 -116.149383
SE Corner: 44.597006 -116.148501
I have never been to this property. Everything I know about this property is here on this website.
- Land is 2.6175 acre